The librarians are available to assist with your queries from 9.00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, please email Library reference.
The Library will be closed for entry until further notice. Books may be borrowed via our Click and Collect service.
Click & Collect Hours
Monday and Thursday 11.00am – 1:00pm
You can request books via the ‘Click&Collect’ button in the relevant catalogue record (you will need to sign in to the catalogue for this option).
You will receive an email confirmation that the books are available to collect at the above times.
- Please do not come in until you have received the email from us advising that your books are
ready to collect.
- The books will be checked out and ready for your collection when you receive the email.
There is a trolley available at the above times for you to deposit returned books safely.
Returned books will not be available to borrow for minimum 24 hours for health and safety reasons.
When you come to collect and/or return books, please comply with the following health and safety guidelines:
- Only two people are allowed in the lift at one time, please take the stairs if you can.
- There is room in the lift lobby for 4 people at a time.
- Please be patient if there is a queue and observe social distancing rules.
- Strictly no entry to the library.